Occupational Medicine Services
Our physician, Dr. Joe Guarino, is a board-certified occupational medicine specialist (American Board of Preventive Medicine). He has extensive experience and training in the field.
- Workers’ Compensation injury treatment
- Drug testing. (Dr. Guarino is also a certified Medical Review Officer for the review of DOT drug screens.)
- Preplacement physical examinations
- DOT physical examinations. Dr. Guarino is a certified DOT Medical Examiner, and is listed on the National Registry.
- Fitness-for-duty and return-to-work evaluations
- Breath alcohol testing
- Respirator certification examinations
- Qualitative fit testing for respirators
- Pulmonary function testing
- Audiometry with hearing booth
- Vaccinations for flu, tetanus and Hepatitis B
- Annual surveillance examinations for work hazards and exposures
- Asbestos examinations
- Worksite visits to analyze specific jobs and cases